“The Orthodox Church is evangelical, but not Protestant. It is orthodox, but not Jewish. It is catholic, but not Roman. It isn’t non-denominational; it is pre-denominational. It has believed, taught, preserved, defended and died for the Faith of the Apostles since the Day of Pentecost 2,000 years ago.” Steven Robinson
Here’s just a few rules to get us started:
- Freely comment in a spirit of peaceful & loving fellowship.
- Please understand that people will disagree.
- Please keep politics out of the postings.
- Please refrain from name calling, profane language or condemning anyone to hell. I have seen these things on other Christian blogs; please don’t. If you are resorting to these things, please leave the site, reconsider what it means to be a Christian example & rethink how to more appropriately express your ideas & comments. I have already set certain words used in comments to be directed to the moderation que for my review before appearing: schizmatic, heretic, heathen, idolator. I realize that these words may be used without inflaming so I apologize in advance to those that will be inconvenienced by the delay.
- I am not an ordained priest nor am I an expert in all things Orthodox. If you question what I write or comment please feel free to talk with an Orthodox priest for clarification. We all “win” by such clarification & I will not be offended. If I am wrong, I promise to apologize & correct myself; & if I am right I promise not to say I told you so 😉